This site contains Affiliate Links, which means that I may earn commissions through links you make purchases through. For more information Click Here
I have owned and used the Gerber MP600 Pro Scout for at least ten years. I live on a ranch and I use it every single day. I feel naked without it on my side, so I never go anywhere without it. Unlike most multi-tools that fold to close or open, the Gerber MP600 Pro Scout is just a flick of the wrist away from being ready to go.
- Components: needle nose pliers, wire cutter, wire crimper, serrated knife, RemGrit saw with universal saw coupler, Fiskars scissors, cross point screwdriver, small and medium flat blade screwdrivers, can opener, bottle opener, file and ruler
- Deluxe version of the multi-plier
- Flick of the wrist, one-handed opening pliers
- Handle material: stainless steel, handle color: bead blast
- Sheath material: ballistic nylon
From the Manufacturer
The Pro-Scout is the most deluxe version of our multi-plier 600 line, with Fiskars scissors and the patented universal saw coupler with the premium RemGrit blade. Like it’s brethren in the multi-plier 600 family of products, the Pro-Scout is engineered from premium stainless steel. And it sports our popular one-hand opening pliers and the Saf.T.Plus locking system. Folks, this is a very serious tool. With a level of strength and capability that could be lost on most people. But you’re definitely not like most people, now are you. Maybe you’re even kind of rough on your tools. All the more reason why you need a Pro-Scout. And now.
Like the men and women who carry our gear, Gerber is Unstoppable. Decades of innovation and dedication have put us here. Renowned as a master of knives and tools, Gerber’s problem-solving, life-saving products are designed with the unique needs of specific activities in mind. Today that includes much more than a blade.