This site contains Affiliate Links, which means that I may earn commissions through links you make purchases through. For more information Click Here!
In this video I put the DBPower EX5000 action camera through in-depth testing and comparison. I compare both video and audio of this action cam. I think the results are pretty good for such a budget camera.
- REAL 1080P 30 FPS FULL-HD SPORTS CAMERA: Capture it all with this pocket-sized portable action camera that offers real 1080P HD 30 fps recording and 14-megapixel photos for awesome image quality. It can also record 720p 30 fps or WVGA or VGA. This camera guarantees you lifelike videos with high detail. Get creative and capture and share your world in high definition anywhere.
- 2-INCH HD LCD DISPLAY & 170° ULTRA WIDE-ANGLE LENS: The 2″ HD LCD screen allows you to playback your captured video, as well as offering a convenient and easy way to both frame and shoot your videos. The 170° ultra wide-angle lens will capture everything you could desire and more.
- BUILT-IN WI-FI, APP & LONG OPERATING TIME: Sharing & editing videos and images taken on an action camera has never been easier with the free app (FinalCam). Download it to your smartphone or tablet then connect with this camera’s Wi-Fi. You can take full control of the camera through the app for ultimate versatility. 2 rechargeable 900mAh batteries, double recording time and double enjoyment. A fully charged battery can record for about 90 mins. (Actual recording time depends on selected functions)
- WATERPROOF TO DEPTHS OF 30 METERS: The included durable waterproof case can endure depths of up to 30 meters. Place your DBPOWER action camera into the waterproof case and securely fasten it. Then you can capture all your water sports action such as diving, swimming, rafting, surfing and snorkeling, etc.
- MULTIPLE MOUNTS AND ACCESSORIES: Comes with a multitude of fascinating mounts and accessories, making the camera available to shoot many kinds of sports, such as cycling, motorcycling, driving, running, climbing, diving, skiing and snorkeling etc.